Kings County Behavioral Health and its partners build programs that empower individuals and their families to achieve sustained well-being from mental illness and addiction.
To promote, support, and invest in the wellness and recovery of individuals living in the communities of Kings County by creating opportunities to contribute, learn, work, and find hope in each day.
Our Guiding Values
- Meet each individual where they are - focusing on the person, not an illness
- Seek to understand and embrace diversity
- Demonstrate ethics, integrity, and commitment in all that we do
- Share knowledge and information, which fosters authority and empowerment in everyone.
- Create partnerships that are preventative, creative, and positive to our mission.
Mental Health Services Act
Also known as Prop 63 providing funding to county mental health services